|The JoyPoll was...
|What would you do if your friends tried a Geek Intervention on you?
- Let them. I need the help!
- Fake being "cured". Then later on, delete theses so-called friends with extreme prejudice.
- I would love it if my friends cared so much.
- I would love it if I had friends.
- Attempt a Reverse Intervention... make them all geeks!
- No problem, in cases like this, the Corbomite Maneuver works every time.
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.