|The JoyPoll was...
|Will Greenpeace's Apple protest make any difference?
- No difference. Apple is a huge corporation that doesn't care a bit about pollution or poisoning its customers.
- Yes, it's already made me more aware of toxins in computers.
- Eventually yes, it will make a difference, as Apple will be squirming at this unflattering publicity.
- No difference. Apple will never give free computers to those lazy hippies.
- iPod hunting is part of Canadian culture, and the iPod hunt should not be banned.
- I'm buying a non-toxic abacus.
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We often focus on Apple news and events, since they often effect the industry in general, and also because we are Apple users ourselves. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, but not much software from Microsoft, although we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion. Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.