homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » My new-ish apartment!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new-ish apartment!
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 30, 2006 19:01      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I finally got my apartment cleaned up and organized enough to take some h0t p1x! So without further adiu, the link....

http://home.comcast.net/~macmankrisk/Apartment/

MUCH bigger than last year's pad. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 30, 2006 22:57      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh! Can you take a picture that's in focus????

Just kidding, the apartment looks nice now that it's clean!

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2006 09:55      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I thought my place was small. How small could your last place have been?

And all the bare walls. Get some art work up, I do like the Floyed poster. I have a ton of posters up (Used to work for a company that made wide format printers) they are all custom.

Some art I have up,

Dogs playing poker

-

Java Jones poster right outside the kitchen

-

Already have some decorations up for halloween.

-

The fireplace is capped so can't use it but it still looks cool.

-

John Wayne picture above the Mac Mini.

-

Nick Nacks on the bookshelf, Note the Darth Bane book. I really recomend it. It's an awesome book. I couldn't put it down.

-

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2006 11:02      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MacManKrisK:
Well, I finally got my apartment cleaned up and organized enough to take some h0t p1x! So without further adiu, the link....

http://home.comcast.net/~macmankrisk/Apartment/

MUCH bigger than last year's pad. [Big Grin]

Sweet, what's in the slow cooker and what time should I be there.....I'll bring some papers!
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 01, 2006 11:35      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac D:

Last year's apartment was about the size of this year's living room. You're right, I need more schtuff on my walls, but I need to have $$ to buy schtuff to put up. I'm on a tight college budget, don'cha'know?

Cap'n:

Was supposed to be chicken, vegetable and rice soup but the rice and potatoes soaked up all the water so it's chicken, vegetable and rice casserole. It's in the fridge right now, but tastes pretty good out of the toaster oven, forms a little crunchy crust on the top. mmm...

Oh, and you'll have to bring more than just papers... I'm on a tight college budget don'cha'know?

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 02, 2006 07:17      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you still have some cheddar? I'll be over for dinner! [Razz]

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Moe Monkey
Geek
Member # 1900

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2006 18:50      Profile for Moe Monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Definitely nicer than my university digs. Some plants would warm the place up. (Don't forget to water them once in a while!)
Posts: 145 | From: The couch in the living room | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2006 19:52      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool Kris, thanks for sharing that. [Cool] I hope you like it. Reminds me of my first place. Oh, the memories.

And Mac D, I like your halloween decorations on the door frame. Cute. [Smile]

Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
maybe.logic
Alpha Geek
Member # 5014

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2006 12:57      Profile for maybe.logic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice flat, MacManKrisK, My flat is still smaller [Frown] , It'll look really cool when you get some decor in there.

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture