|The JoyPoll was...
|What's your naysaying-nitpick about Apple?
- All their software should be Open Source.
- You should be able to run OS X on non-Apple hardware.
- I'm tired of all the lower case i's for crying out loud!
- They NEVER should have cancelled the Newton!
- All of their products are complete and total crap, and they are always way too expensive, and they have no marketshare, and they hurt me as a child.
- If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.