|The JoyPoll was...
|What do you think causes a recession?
- Stupid non-spending humans.
- Consumer exhaustion from over-marketing.
- People finally figuring out they just don't need so much stuff.
- It's the Boogie Man!
- Too many people saying "I think there's going to be a recession".
- Recessions are good for the planet, bring it on!
- Mmmmmm... Techno Talking Babes!
View the Results
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.