homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » All about Love!   » Oh my goth!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh my goth!
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2008 13:13      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the world coming to...

BBC story.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2008 14:53      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my.

/i_would

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted January 23, 2008 15:09      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The solution is simple. He either trains her to heel off lead or he removes the leash and holds onto her collar while on the bus. Du-uh. :roll:

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 23, 2008 18:06      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, I had a very positive experience walking around town with a girl on a leash. No trouble at all.

I was disgusted, however, when the hypocrisy of my townfolk was revealed the next day. It was my turn to wear the leash.

Similar responses to crossdressing: positive responses when I engage in public displays of affection with a girl while I'm dressed in drag. Negative responses when I engage in public displays of affection with a girl while she's in drag.

The weirdos are fine, it's the rest of us who are sick.

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2008 12:18      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah... they are all just jealous that they don't have a wife/SO that will indulge in such tomfoolery [Big Grin]

They want it and would all like to try it I think... even if they didn't like it they would secretly like to be able to say "well I tried it at least" - why do you think "teh pr0n" sites get so many hits? Because there are always people looking for something they "think" they would like to try... reality and fantasy are not the same of course - and some people just want to fantasise knowing it will never be a reality (or the reality would be nowhere near as much fun as the fantasy [Big Grin] )

Oh yes - and there is a MASSIVE double standard in our society... girl on girl is "naughty" and yet considered only a bit weird (but titilating) while boy on boy is "repugnant and disgusting"... strange disconnect there... Male homosexuality is not something that "floats my boat" but really I don't have "a problem" with it... I don't need it graphically shoved into my face as it were but otherwise, each to their own.

Oh yes and some of the most amusing people I have ever met IRL were gay... don't know if that is some sort of "defence mechanism" or even perhaps a strange "English" thing? Gay guys are OK as long as they are camp and funny? English comedy is full of "camp" of humour - even now it is probable that as many of our "top" comedians employ camp than don't... Not really sure what that is about, other than it being an "English" thing!

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
geekgoddess
Mini Geek
Member # 12312

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 24, 2008 15:37      Profile for geekgoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year at Burning Man I saw a girl leading her significant other around with a spike collar and a leash. They looked ridiculously happy and kept smooching on one another...then she'd start walking off and he'd trot along behind her like a little puppy.

I'm not sure if this is cute or scary. Maybe a little of both. lol. [Razz]

Posts: 79 | From: The Abyss | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
LemonSmuggler
Geek
Member # 7701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2008 10:27      Profile for LemonSmuggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it be out of place that he's sort of cute...in a horror film sort of way. He could play the bad guy that you like but won't admit it to your friends after the film...no? [blush]

--------------------
Oy to the vey.

Posts: 182 | From: My pillow/blanket fort that kicks your forts bum | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
password
Geek
Member # 12442

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 26, 2008 10:56      Profile for password   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on a somewhat unrelated note:

i know a single girl who runs around with a black leather dog collar on.

--------------------
no my password is not username

hal9000
Geek
Member # 9896

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2008 12:15      Profile for hal9000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laughing my ass off... and i have so many perverted things i could say... damm.... Woof!
Posts: 183 | From: VA under a bridge living in a van. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture