|The JoyPoll was...
|Why do you think Steve Ballmer has a costume dungeon in his house?
- It came with the house.
- So that no one recognizes him when he sneaks into Steve Ballmer Fan Club meetings.
- He's copying Steve Jobs's Magic Closet.
- It helps motivate the Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers.
- What else do you do when you have 15 billion dollars?
- He needs the disguises so that when he is out shopping at the mall, people don't shout out "Hey Monkey Boy!".
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.