|How do you feel about record companies wanting Apple to charge more for iTunes songs?
- Record companies are greedy.
- 99 cents a song is just fine with me thank you very much.
- Variable pricing, including paying more for new songs, would be no big deal for me.
- Variable pricing would be fine, so long as songs are 99 cents or less.
- We are witnessing the last desperate gasps from a dinosaur.
- I feel like a dinosaur... I still buy CDs!
- Who cares, I rarely pay for music.
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...