|The JoyPoll was...
|What's your favorite part of Wil Wheaton's Run, the movie?
- The computer-breeded humans who live only for the pleasure of blogging.
- The deadly ritual of Carrousel, where bloggers are reborn to blog out another fun and pleasure-filled 30 years of inputting text.
- Sanctuary, the Land of Unlimited Free Bandwidth!
- The dream sequence where Wesley Crusher is executed to make way for the next generation!
- The dream sequence where I'm making out with Farrah Fawcett.
- That cool blinking crystal in my left hand.
|View the Results
More great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
If you have a computer you no longer are using, but it's still in good working condition, then perhaps you'd like to donate it to a very good home. Visit nitrozac.org for details.