|The JoyPoll was...
|What's the strongest evidence to suggest that the people involved in the Henrico County iBook Riot are insane?
- The trampling of old men, grandmothers, and children strollers in the mad rush to get a four-year old iBook.
- The woman who wet herself in order to stay in line.
- Henrico County officials selling iBooks for only fifty bucks.
- Henrico County officials not giving people numbers as they arrived, in order to avoid a stampede.
- The fact that Henrico County is dropping Apple and going with Dell.
- Sheesh, quit being such a dove and realize that in the War for iBooks, innocent victims are acceptable collateral damage!
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...