|The JoyPoll was...
|What's your favorite excuse for getting out of work?
- I desperately need to constrict the blood vessels in my brain and manipulate my dopamine production.
- A chemical called adenosine is building up in my bloodstream... help!
- My ventral striatum is consistently deficient.
- I am experiencing an increase in heartbeat and respiration, myotonia, and increased skin sensitivity due to oxytocin or vasopressin.
- I don't want an excuse! I have a compulsive disorder that will no doubt lead to karoshi.
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...