|The JoyPoll was...
|What would be the coolest part of a Dyson Geekosphere?
- Isolation from distracting and annoying reality.
- The outer surface. The Dyson Geekosphere's outer surface area is much larger than that of the occupant's, therefore it radiates heat away at a much lower blackbody temperature.
- The propeller beanie accessory!
- Being able to stuff several per cubicle for maximum efficiency.
- Anything related to Freeman Dyson is cool in my books.
- Anyplace that can hide me from that McBride of SCO-doo Doll is desirable.
View the Results.
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...
The Joy of Tech
©2004 Geek Culture®
All rights reserved.
Contact Geek Culture®