|The JoyPoll was...
|What's the problem here?
- A bitchy mom.
- They don't teach ornithology at that kid's school.
- The kid is lacking basic knowledge of the world around him.
- The mom should have been more specific, and called the bird by its Latin name, Carduelis tristis.
- I was hoping there was a car called the American Goldfinch.
- There's no problem. Teach a kid to Google and they will never go knowledge hungry.
- That iMac needs updating!
View the Results
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.