homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » I got married. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I got married.
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2008 23:09      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So. Yeah. I got married. Here's a pic.

-

Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2008 23:21      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Jace.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 24, 2008 23:24      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's way prettier than you. [Razz]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 24, 2008 23:53      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jace! You big sunglass-wearing, black & white romantic you!

mag valour! [Smile]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 00:15      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats

(but not smilling in your wedding photos, seems cool now but wait a few years till the honeymoon is over. she will never let you live that down. )

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 00:51      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!

[Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

(and unless you got married in a borrowed shirt, you've gained an extra stripe since I last heard, so congrats on that also)

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 02:30      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 02:32      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Jace! I'm very happy for you both. She is beautiful.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 04:09      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!! You guys look like you just "fit". [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 05:59      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many happy years to you and your wife!
Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 07:02      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! [Happytears]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 07:24      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!
Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 25, 2008 07:36      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
(but not smilling in your wedding photos, seems cool now but wait a few years till the honeymoon is over. she will never let you live that down. )

He's only trying very hard not to smile, but if you look carefully, you can see the corners of his mouth rising slightly.

Oh, and congratulations Jace! Many years of happiness to both of you! (I mean, together, of course! [crazy] )

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 07:45      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are doing this before being deployed to Korea.

But the hookers, that bad rice wine, dog meat in the rice! You will be missing out. [Wink]

Congrats Jace. May the two of you stay happy and loving until the end of your days.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 08:37      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Jace. May your days together be filled with happiness and success. And may the bitter days serve only to remind you of your love, friendship, partnership and above all else, that it is together you both are happiest and whole.

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted April 25, 2008 11:24      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Jace! I hope you both live happy ever after!
Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 14:06      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats man!!

very nice picture.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 14:53      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. Thanks for the congrats.
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 25, 2008 15:32      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Wow, she's hot! sweet! [Applause]
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted April 25, 2008 17:50      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to add that the photo looks neatly retro, like post WWII.

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 25, 2008 21:27      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Congrats Man! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2008 08:29      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute...very cute.

and Catrina's not bad either! [Wink]

Congratulations to you both and all best wishes for a long and happy future together. [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2008 08:49      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Sergeant. A couple things I heard from people stationed in Korea.

1) It's still considered a combat zone since the 2 countries are at war so your not supposed to bring your spouce. But I have heard a couple people say that they flew their girlfriend/wife over on a visa and they rented an apartment near the base. (One of my RSP Sergeants did this)

2) Don't forget your Pro mask!!!!!!!

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted April 27, 2008 13:50      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<conspiracy theory> Where's the wedding ring? </conspiracy theory>

we need more pics too. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2008 14:18      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snaggy, he is way too busy to send more pics... He is on his honeymoon!!! [Wink]

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture