|The JoyPoll was...
|"My computer doesn't like me today"...
- As a tech-challenged person, this type of small talk is a great way to cover for my mistakes.
- As a customer, I find this kind of cute small talk relieves the tension of the moment.
- As a customer, this would irritate me beyond belief.
- As a computer user, humanizing computers helps me feel less frightened by them.
- As a sympathizer of silicon beings, I too couldn't give a flying fsck over the insignificant musings of carbon life forms.
- As a carbon life form, I find this kind of cartoon-universe suffering funny.
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...