|Why do you think everyone is picking on Nicholas Negroponte and the OLPC program?
- Because most people see the glass as half empty.
- Because Intel and The Press are evil.
- Because Negroponte is a pompous ass who deserves to be taken down a few notches.
- Because OLPC is good in principle, but in practice it needs some work.
- Because schadenfreude is so much fun!
- LEAVE NICHOLAS ALONE!
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.