|Most offensive iPhone app?
- Baby Shaker.
- Any of the many Fart apps.
- Any game that involves killing characters.
- Weapons of Mass Destruction, a how-to guide.
- What's offensive is Apple controlling which apps get released and which don't.
- The app that shows how much money my bank is making off of me.
View the Results
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our MacBook Pros, running Mac OS X Leopard. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.
Have you checked out Carbonite?
It's a great backup service with a 15 day free trial, and no credit card required. We use it!