|The JoyPoll was...
|What's the most annoying thing about that new Microsoft Laptop Hunters - Lauren ad?
- She's not even a real geek, she is an actor.
- The guy walking by when she enters the Apple store is still walking by when she leaves.
- She ends up with a POS laptop.
- The ad is mostly about how excited she is about getting a free laptop and cash.
- Despite all its flaws, the ad is effective, especially on people who don't know much about Apple computers.
- The truth hurts.
- She's a Windows chick... and super cute. ARRRRRRGGGG!!!!
View the Results
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.