|The JoyPoll was...
|Favorite Christmas conspiracy?
- Reindeer are forced by a cruel master to fly an overladen sleigh around the globe at faster than light speeds for nothing more than a few carrots.
- Anti-Santa industrialists have conspired together in a global warming plot.
- The Military Industrial Complex gives Santa kickbacks to deliver violent toys and video games to innocent little boys and girls.
- Kids are in cahoots with retailers to pressure parents to purchase them gifts.
- The existence of Elf sweatshops at the North Pole has been covered up by a misinformation campaign that claims they don't exist.
- Who really ate the milk and cookies I left out?
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.