|The JoyPoll was...
|What's the problem here?
- The guy should have done a little more research before he went to buy Vista.
- There's no problem, choosing a Vista is easy!
- Microsoft makes things too darn confusing.
- The clerk is confusing the issue to push his own pro-Mac agenda.
- The problem is there is no mention whatsoever of the Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate UPGRADE Limited Numbered Signature Edition, or for that matter, Windows Vista Starter. Sheesh!
- He really should have asked the cute girl clerk at the other counter.
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.