|The JoyPoll was...
|What's the moral of this comic?
- The only sure things in life are death, and having to pay for Internet services.
- If you love your customers, give them free email. When you take it back and charge for it, the ones who can't pay will probably be old and die soon anyway.
- Apple Computer is a corporation, not a charity, so why should it give a damn about inconveniencing a whole bunch of people who can't afford its service now?
- If that Mac user really was smarter, he would have saved for his retirement.
- Shame on you Apple, you made that poor old cartoon man cry.
- After hearing about the .Mac charges, I was crying too.
|View the Results
More great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
If you have a computer you no longer are using, but it's still in good working condition, then perhaps you'd like to donate it to a very good home. Visit nitrozac.org for details.