homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » I just got a Spiralizer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just got a Spiralizer
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted September 02, 2016 12:03      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still a newbie, but I'm liking zucchini spaghetti!

[crazy]
 -

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 02, 2016 19:31      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy smokes, forum posts?! [Razz]

Also, my first glance at that gave me a fleeting visit of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Have you been touched by his Noodly Appendage?

I had to search online for what a Spiralizer is, and that seems like a fair bit of work, but hopefully the end result tastes good. [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted September 03, 2016 13:00      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, a week ago, I didn't know what Spiralizers were either. I was out at dinner with my brother and he looked at me intensely and said " My spiralizer has changed my life!" LoL

So I googled it and it looked neat so I got one. It's actually super easy to use and fun. The secret is not overcooking or undercooking the zucchini noodle. I had them with spaghetti sauce and they were great!

I believe this represents a fork in the Flying Spaghetti Monster religion, noodly goodness not made of pasta! Heresy perhaps!

spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 06, 2016 08:58      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
I believe this represents a fork in the Flying Spaghetti Monster religion...

Persecute the unbeliever!
Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted September 06, 2016 11:23      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spungo!!!! [crazy]

Stop being such a bigoli and pici on me!

But I will be a bavette little Sagnarelli and grow a pair of testaroli and penne this reply to you... there is room in this part of the quadrettini for all kinds of noodly goodness, if we all stand al dente!

spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 06, 2016 19:25      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Popped by to say 'howdy'... just in case you thought I was gnocchi on Heaven's door. [Smile]
Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture