homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » I have a penis...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have a penis...
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 05, 2009 14:03      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! I come home from work today and find a penis in my email. I have a friendly stalker, and this was his way of saying "hello". I dunno, I am thinking RED FLAG, RED FLAG!!! Ya think?

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted February 05, 2009 14:16      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I thought you were going to say "...and it takes double a battereis."

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2009 14:19      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least you didn't find a penis in your mail....... [Eek!]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 05, 2009 16:28      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geekygoddess:
I have a friendly stalker, and this was his way of saying "hello".

The guy sounds like a prick to me.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted February 05, 2009 16:41      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as you didn't request it, it's both bizarre and dangerous.

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2009 18:49      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! That is creapy!

So, was it bigger than....

Oh, never mind. [blush]

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 05, 2009 19:12      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolfie, why would I request this? I did not! Not sure why he sent it, kinda creepy-scary!

Halfvie, not even close, and it curved way to the right!

--------------------

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted February 05, 2009 20:48      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any thoughts on what are you gonna do?

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 02:26      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____________________ geekygoddess __ I have long felt that everyone should have a petcock. So I sent along, the Wiki, page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petcock

I would exercise the option of telling this individual that his is being shut off. This does not preclude you from turning on someone else's. You could also ask, "Have you heard of Lorena Bobbit?"

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 03:48      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo- you're silly! I dunno, should I contact authorities? Or does this seem harmless? I have never been in this position before! Help! This kind of thing has to be illegal, right?

--------------------

maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 04:32      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you made it clear to him that you don't want to hear from him? If not, he might actually think he's flattering or entertaining you.

If you have, then I guess call someone if you feel threatened.

Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 07:49      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____________________ geekygoddess __ If you are totally bummed by this, check what the local law considers FLASHING. He may have committed an infraction, of the law. I don't know if you could press charges or not.

I do know that in the USA a death threat conveyed by any means is a felony.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 09:22      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess, if anything you can send me his contact details. I'll send him a clear message. [devil wand]
Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 12:06      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've identified the stalker

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 22:19      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inform him clearly and firmly that he will have no further contact with you, and if he does, you're taking the evidence of his stalking to the police.

Then ask him if he really wants his puny little thing used as Exhibit "A" at his trial.

Keep a record of your communication.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2009 23:14      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put up a personal ad on Craig's List featuring the penis and the name and contact info of the guy who sent it to you. [devil wand]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2009 04:48      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zanthine, That is a perfect idea!!! HAHA!

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2009 10:09      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Funny how I had the same idea as Xanthine.

Granted, it is pretty well known that people do this sh*t on craigslist, so I can't say I'm surprise, but amused anyway. [Razz]

But seriously, the folks who have said to send a clear message to cease communications, with consequences otherwise...are right. That's what you /should/ do. (That wouldn't stop you from sending a copy to someone like Steen...for archive purposes...because a fine upstanding gentleman like Steen would never do anything online with it anonymously that would in any way resemble a relationship between this lad and some animals...never!)

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2009 14:42      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...

The penis and a caption: I come for your sheep.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2009 04:02      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so Mister Penis seemed to have gotten the picture! I sent him a pic of a very angry vagina with a severe STD. Yay for the internet!!! I think you could say I am safe now! Teehee!!!

--------------------

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted February 09, 2009 05:23      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*makes a mental note to never open picture attachments from geekygoddess*

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2009 05:31      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geekygoddess:
OK, so Mister Penis seemed to have gotten the picture! I sent him a pic of a very angry vagina with a severe STD. Yay for the internet!!! I think you could say I am safe now! Teehee!!!

Just pray that doesn't turn him on more.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2009 13:05      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As someone who has had to deal with a stalker, I would still report it to the police. You need to document offenses over time.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 15, 2009 07:57      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Put up a personal ad on Craig's List featuring the penis and the name and contact info of the guy who sent it to you. [devil wand]

There were some kids in my graphics design class that did that to the teacher. They put his DID class phone number with claims that he had a free TV he was trying to get rid of. Needless to say it was many months before it ended. He was a good sport and found amusement in answering the telephone in bizarre ways

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture