homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Maggie's new purse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maggie's new purse
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted December 12, 2008 17:05      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I took my mom's dog Maggie to get a bath and a grooming, as she is getting on in years now and needs some help taking care of her fur. She is a golden retriever, about 12 or 13 years old, and is the sweetest dog I've ever known.

While I was waiting for her at the doggie beauty salon, I saw this doggie purse and bought it for her. When we got home I gave it to her, and as you can tell, she loves it. She immediately grabbed it and paraded it around the room... awwww!

-

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2008 18:40      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kerry says: [thumbsup]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2008 20:32      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2008 21:50      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwww. We had our Golden Retriever, Tat put down this past summer, she was 13. Goldens are gentle beasts. Some times our boys still cry when they think of her. [weep]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted December 12, 2008 23:46      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear that Cap'n. [Frown]

It's gonna be bad when Maggie goes. [weep]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 13, 2008 04:38      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just soooooo cute! [Smile]

On the other hand 13 yrs is pretty good for a dog of their size. No? Either way, it's sad when they do have to go. [Frown]

Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture