homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » It's that time again!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's that time again!!!
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 30, 2008 06:48      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time for a picture thread, haven't had one in forever...
Here's the latest additions to the goddess' house...

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/vpkgpgw/PB090174.jpg

Come on guys, show me what you got!

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 30, 2008 08:48      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____________________ HOLY POOP __ A two headed Cat!!

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5837 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 30, 2008 11:34      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<monty-python-voice>
And now for something completely different - a woman with two pussies.
</monty-python-voice>

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10670 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 30, 2008 11:39      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! What have I created here? Excellant! Let's see how many click on my linky now [Razz]

--------------------

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 30, 2008 11:59      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Click on my linky"

Is that what the young people are calling it these days?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 30, 2008 12:23      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____________________ Is that like the news story?

The bullet is in her "YET"

Whats a yet?

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5837 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2008 14:01      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a roll call of the Grummash household beasties - as requested.

We start with our first two, which were a planned acquisition 10 years ago:

Rowan - (a.k.a. "The Numpty")

-

and Bramble - (a.k.a. "The Old Curmudgeon")

-

Then a year later we took on two kittens form the house next door, as they were being neglected:

Travis - (a.k.a. "The Little Get")

-

and finally Bailey - (a.k.a. "Fat Barbara")

-

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 09:59      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this is the latest addition to my household [Big Grin]

-
Joseph Elliot at just 1 hour old...

-
And with proud Mum...

-
Hey Dad check out this iPhone thing...

Baby Joseph Elliot arrived at 17:16 on the 29th of November and weighed in at 7lbs 3oz - Mum and baby are both fine and healthy

[Happytears]

You can see more pics at my Photo Bucket Album

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 10:07      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay!!!

Congrats to you two. And a boy to boot. Finally getting some more testosterone in that house. [Wink]

Posts: 2464 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 10:49      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 11:22      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serenak!

You old Dog, you! No wonder you haven't posted for a while. You were busy.... [devil wand]

Congrats to you and Jackie.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 12:27      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! tripple w00t! And...

/me rolls out a keg and a case of cigars

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 14:28      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Serenak, he is completely adorable. Congrats to you and your family! [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------

SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2008 18:51      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwwwww.... He's adorable. Job well done sir. [Razz] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2008 05:53      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little kitty, Skittles...

- Long day of playin with the mouse has her all tuckered out.

-
Her favorite cozy spot to sit and look out the window

--------------------
I'm curious... About what, you ask? EVERYTHING!

Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture