homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » *waves spastically* Hi Everybody!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *waves spastically* Hi Everybody!
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted July 24, 2008 09:36      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gratuitous amounts of more spastic waving*

I've missed you all!

The abbreviated version: cancer = no fun [Frown]

I hope you've all been well! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't." :)

Posts: 207 | From: The Northwoods | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 09:45      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady_Christy,
Glad to see you, and hear you are well!!! There is WAY too much testosterone around here.
[crazy]

Welcome Back [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 09:52      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you dear, its good to be back! [Smile]

--------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't." :)

TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 10:52      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
________________________ geekygoddess Hey I represent that.

_______________________ Lady Christy I do hope that it was a friend or family member and not you that was afflicted. It it was you, I do hope you are recovered.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 11:16      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Twas me, but I have recovered fully!

Thanks for the well wishes, MoMan! [Smile]

--------------------

DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 12:39      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you're back and doing well.

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 14:00      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WB, LC. Glad you are doing well.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 15:47      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, CG and FS, nice to see you both. [Smile]

--------------------

stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 15:52      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back to the world of geek.

Sorry, us testosterone is here to stay.

I'm glad you are all better, [Applause] .

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 15:55      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe, thanks, Stevenback!

I shudder to think of a Geek Culture without the preposterous amounts of testosterone...presposterone, if you will [Big Grin]

--------------------

SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 15:58      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LC, welcome back! Glad to hear you're back to being healthy, and you are right about the "presposterone". [Razz]

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 16:02      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Hey, Spazgirl! Thanks much and grand to see you! [Smile]

--------------------

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted July 24, 2008 21:59      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back, and I hope all is healthy. [Smile]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2008 23:38      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hola and welcome back!

Need to build up the estrogen levels here again.

[Smile]

Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 25, 2008 07:01      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah really. This place is a total sausage fest.

Welcome back Lady.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
stringlion
Mini Geek
Member # 4767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 27, 2008 20:12      Profile for stringlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geek Culture, now with preposterous amounts of Testosterone.
PREPOSTERONE!!!

seriously though, welcome back.

Posts: 94 | From: NYS, US | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 28, 2008 17:58      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Lady_Christy! (Must fight urge to place Jerry Lewis joke here) Welcome back. Excellent news that all is well.

Sorry I haven't been so good as to provide a proper welcome. Let's just say that cancer and I are not on very good terms.

Enough of the sadness, you're back! Let's dance!

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 01, 2008 00:38      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks Tweety, Commander, String, BooBoo, and Snaggy...I love and missed you all! [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture