homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » New ink

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New ink
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 11, 2008 11:03      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people know that I have talked about this tattoo for a couple of years. Well I finally got started on it last week while we were on vacation. It is also a cover up of a much older tattoo that was done when I was 17. And it really needed to be gone.

So I had to go nearly 600 miles to get this done. And I can't wait to see the final product.

Please pay no mind to the pasty out of shape guy wearing said ink.

-

-

-

So this is step 1 of a multi-step process. And I am going from Lehi, UT to 29 Palms, CA. Me and my tattoo artist were talking, every tattoo I have now (except those party dots) have been done by her. And unless she moves so far away I can't get there, I doubt I will go to anyone else.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2008 12:25      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

I can't wait to see the finished product.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2008 16:00      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've laid the groundwork for a very nice tattoo there - keep us up to date with pics of each session you have done.

Oh, and FWIW.... your tits are nearly as big as mine! [blush]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 11, 2008 23:02      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks pretty fantastic.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2008 06:46      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooh.

Definitely i hope you post updates as it gets done

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2008 17:30      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the positive comments. This will take a while, since I have to travel so far to get this stuff done. But I looked hard locally to find someone that I would trust to drill into my skin with an ink covered needle and found second rate hacks all over. Guess when you live in moral majority America, you will not find a good tattoo artist.

And since my tattooer has since sold her old shop and joined up with an older establishment about 1 1/2 hours from where I was living, it is even out of the way when we go to visit.

But I am very excited about getting this work started and it seems like my tattooist is also pretty excited herself.

But I have waited this long to start it, what is a few more months?

Oh Grummy: I am quite proud of my knockers. [Wink]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 14, 2008 14:30      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ACK! [Eek!]

Your dragon scares me... it looks like it's going to jump right off your chest and bite me. Seriously... freaked me out!

Nice ink though. [Smile]

*shivers* That thing is fscking scary!

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture