homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » The First Date from Hell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The First Date from Hell
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted May 22, 2008 18:51      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao!

http://superbeastcreative.blogspot.com/2008/05/date-from-hell.html

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted May 22, 2008 19:08      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PMS at its best! (or worst?)

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 22, 2008 20:14      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!! That is some crazy stuff. Maybe online dating is not such a good idea. It makes all of my bad dates look like cake walks. Damn, can't even visualize that one. [Eek!]

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 22, 2008 22:00      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fsck. This just reaffirms my wish to not use dating sites. Heck, I think I'd even nullroute CL. Yeesh.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 22, 2008 22:36      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just when you think "Well, it can't get any worse..." it did. [Eek!]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2008 02:49      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that should be in the freshest 15 topics list [Eek!] Gah, I'd just move house - there's no way you could get that amount of bodily fluids out without replacing and repainting everything, and even then every time you look at your bath... ewww!

On a serious note, it sounds like she had taken something seriously wonky, and probably needed medical attention - esp if she wasn't actually "on the blob" and the bleeding + altered level of conciousness was a sign of something else. So remember kids, next time a spaced out girl comes over to your house then voms and bleeds everywhere, phone them an ambulance (plus it's an easy way to get rid of them, and you might even get help cleaning up [Wink] )

Posts: 1143 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2008 04:57      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Might get help cleaning up??? " Any response from a former EMT.

code:
Uhmm yea since you guys are here...
and those bandages and stuff look like they can soak good...
can you stay around and help clean up instead of going back to the hosptal??...

God is going to decide if He/she lives or dies anyways...

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2008 06:20      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
Uhmm yea since you guys are here...
and those bandages and stuff look like they can soak good...
can you stay around and help clean up instead of going back to the hosptal??...

Over here we'd get an RRV as well as a crew, and those guys have nothing better to do than help clear up - anyways, there's the standard question at the end of assessments of "what do you do after?" "Paperwork, clean up, restock [yawn]". Especially with all that blood around, spill kits are the only thing that can really get it out of a carpet (says bitter experience).

Though I was being flippant - they probably wouldn't take the patient round here anyways [Wink]

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2008 07:13      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could have been worse, he was kissing her shortly before she puked. [Eek!]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2008 11:11      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.o

I wonder if he will go for that second date!

Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 26, 2008 14:23      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stibbons, I never helped clean up anything other than the back of my rig. Seriously. The mess left behind on scene was not my problem. And we have fly cars on this side of the pond as well, but the guys that ride around in those things aren't going to clean up the scene either.

Wiping blood and puke (or even bloody puke) off a person is one thing. Wiping that crap up off a person's floor is another.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 27, 2008 03:10      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Wiping blood and puke (or even bloody puke) off a person is one thing. Wiping that crap up off a person's floor is another.

I was being daft originally, I personally am of the same view as you and Ashitaka - I have better things to do having got rid of a patient than clean up their own mess (like, go to the next perhaps?).

I have once actually stayed around to clean up after a ?arterial bleed. However this was at an event though were we had to sit around, and had nothing better to do than attack the carpet.

FrogQueen
Maximum Newbie
Member # 17878

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 27, 2008 06:50      Profile for FrogQueen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the first time in a LOOONNNNGGGGG time I am speechless....

--------------------
pot'hbe'chug yay qatlh p"eghlu'
(If winning is not important, why keep score?)

Posts: 15 | From: Melbourne, FL | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
somenewdude
Maximum Newbie
Member # 18303

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2008 13:04      Profile for somenewdude         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm at a loss for words. I'm sorry that it went so bad. That story is like a movie.
Posts: 19 | From: nowhere | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture