homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » New look

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New look
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2008 17:03      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dyed my hair this past Sunday, so I figured I'd favor you with a picture of the results. [Wink] Now if only I could get my hair to be this spiky AFTER I wash it in the mornings!

-

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2008 20:12      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The color is great, but that is one weird camera angle.
Posts: 2901 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2008 00:54      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
I dyed my hair this past Sunday

As a redhead, I approve of your choice of colour. [thumbsup]

quote:
Now if only I could get my hair to be this spiky AFTER I wash it in the mornings!
That's easy, just wash it last thing before you go to bed at night. [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 24, 2008 07:07      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
The color is great, but that is one weird camera angle.

I was trying to get the top of my head so you could see my hair; it's short, so it's hard to photograph. Also, I didn't want you seeing anything below my shoulders. Besides, in a shot like this, my face actually has a shape and no double chin. [Razz]

--------------------

Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted February 25, 2008 08:47      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely! It suits you well [Smile]

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tom- geeking around

Member # 2876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 26, 2008 02:03      Profile for Tom- geeking around   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhonie,

Lovely color indeed,
I really like it.

Though, if you held the camera a bit lower it would have helped to not make you look odd. It's true, shots from a higher angle make a double chin disappear. But the higher the angle, the more awkward the person looks. A couple of inches lower would have helped

So: thumbs up, but keep it in mind - don't overdo it with the high-camera [Wink]

Btw. Does this count as nude pixx?

--------------------
Pizza and ginormous jugs is what I need!

Posts: 374 | From: Vienna | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 26, 2008 08:21      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!

You've got green eyes there, kiddo!

What'r'ya'tryin'ta do, be Irish?

gg [Big Grin]

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 26, 2008 15:38      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My eyes are green? I think you need to adjust the settings on your monitor, gg. My eyes have been and always will be blue.

And Tom-geek, that's none of your business. [Razz]

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 27, 2008 09:36      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
My eyes are green? I think you need to adjust the settings on your monitor, gg. My eyes have been and always will be blue.

May I suggest you adjust your monitor(s) instead? You look pretty good with green eyes...

Just sayin'

And Tom-geek, that's none of your business. [Razz]

I'm gonna have to go with Tom on this one, Rhonnie. After all this is Geek Culture and, therefore naked pics of all female members are obligatory, (by mutual understanding and popular demand). Besides which, inquiring geeky minds need to know and require scientific evidence such as photographic proof.

FWIW, YMMV

Rip,T

gg

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 27, 2008 17:12      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Green eyes look good on me, aye? I'll keep that in mind for when I order my next pair of contacts. Or not. (They're too expensive 'cause I have an astigmatism.)

OK, OK, so that's my obligatory naked shot. Deal with it. I'm sure your imaginations are quite adequate. [crazy]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture