homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » 2:36 of fame

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2:36 of fame
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2008 19:12      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...

Some of you may remember the karaoke track that I posted a link to a couple months ago. It was horrifying, really, but hopefully the nightmares of my singing have faded for those of you who listened to it. The funny thing is... it seems to have been indexed by a series of Japanese MP3 search sites and, from my bandwidth usage and the server logs, it appears to have been downloaded over 1500 times since then.

This amuses me in ways that cannot properly be expressed with mere words [evil]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 31, 2008 09:54      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When is the Japanese tour? [Big Grin]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted January 31, 2008 11:06      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I'd wait until the twelve year old Japanese girls starting harassing me the way the German ones did.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted January 31, 2008 16:34      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! I missed that link, nice way for being Big In Japan (what a coincidence, Alphaville are German [crazy] ).

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2008 09:47      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2008 14:01      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, GC has its own resident Star Wars Kid.

/me knew him before he was famous...

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2008 05:34      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you as big as Aya now?

Aya!

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2008 07:08      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know... I was going to make a joke about being bigger than Aya because I'm taller and weigh more but, when I did a search for her height, I found this and got distracted.

I understand that people might be interested in celebrities names, birth dates, birth places and stuff... but blood type? WTF??

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture