homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » For the guys only.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For the guys only.
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted November 22, 2007 09:54      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever gone to take a pee, and you're wearing brand new underwear with a very snappy elastic waistband, and you're standing at the urinal, and when you go to pull down the front of the underwear so you can take that pee, at the far extremity of the pull-down the elastic band slips off of your thumb and snaps back up, with a high velocity, right at your, um, precious self?

Perhaps this is why there is that pocket thing built in to the front of underwear.  -

I don't think there is a female equivalent of this stupid man trick, perhaps I'm wrong.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 11:45      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG

I tend to have a firm grip on the situation down there.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 13:05      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that's why you should just go commando. [Razz]

Or just wear something a bit more comfortable - that sounds downright unpleasant.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 13:14      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

Beware the dreaded zipper my friend...

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 17:00      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright... I'll admit to having done that occasionally, since you brought it up first, Snaggy.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Maggs
Geek
Member # 4682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 18:54      Profile for Maggs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The zipper trap is painful. I did that a couple of times.
Posts: 193 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 19:37      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

Beware the dreaded zipper my friend...
Yeah...that could be scary sh*t:
 -

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2007 01:38      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit to that happening a couple of times - the chances of it happening seem to increase linearly with amount of beer consumed (though that might just be due to the increased frequency of toilet stops?).

On a related note, I read this story this morning and crossed my legs in sympathy...

Posts: 1143 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2007 02:30      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stibbons ___________________________ Well the warnings on the Telly say that may be one of the side effects, along with reduced vision. Remember the old saw don't do that you'll go blind.

One of my friends from my tour of being the Medic told of haveing to aid a Marine who really wanted the services of a "Lady of the Evening" well he was too drunk, she knowing that no job no pay slid a metal washer onto his flacid, Little Marine. When blood flow was obstructed he got an erection she got paid and sent him on his way with the washer still acting as a hydralic damn. At the Med tent the washer was cut off with a ring cutter. I often wanted to see that write up.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture