homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Cakes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cakes
Wingless
Mini Geek
Member # 10751

Icon 7 posted September 18, 2007 16:16      Profile for Wingless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My roommate & I made this cake for our party this weekend. It was a Clone High party. We thought the cake appropriate.

Dividing Cell Cake

And here's a pic of a tractor cake that I mentioned once.

Tractor Cake

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 19, 2007 13:57      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you might want to consider downsizing your pics so that I can fit more than about 25% of one on my 20" iMac monitor at a go .... [Big Grin]

oh and the dividing cell one looks dangerously like another pink 2 part cake you posted before [Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wingless
Mini Geek
Member # 10751

Icon 1 posted September 19, 2007 15:19      Profile for Wingless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try to remember that for future cakes. (They fit perfectly fine on my screen *shrug*)

And yes... same cake pans, with some post baking modifications & slightly pinker colouring. [Wink]

Mr. Dave
Geek
Member # 1977

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted September 19, 2007 22:01      Profile for Mr. Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of this little delicacy from Narbonic. About halfway down the page is a photo of an edible gelatin brain. Yum!

--------------------
I'm not normally like this, but then I'm not normally normal.

Posts: 193 | From: Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture