homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » How is Spungo a part of your daily life?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How is Spungo a part of your daily life?
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2007 03:29      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I use moisturizer I say, "It puts the lotion on it's skin," and I think of Spungo.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2007 14:58      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, I'm the only one?

Liars.

--------------------

spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2007 15:24      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he's certainly in my life... can't get rid of the bastard! (You know, the whole Smeagol / Gollum-type thing...)

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2007 15:41      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is the sheep pit under the apartments...

[Razz]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2007 17:03      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, when I post something, I think "Would Spungo write that?"

And if the answer is yes, I delete it [Big Grin]

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2007 21:09      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I now have an irrational fear on lanolin.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2007 21:12      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see his posts while I'm goofing off here, which is usually a daily thing. Also, while he's around, I'm not the biggest pervert on the forums.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2007 21:30      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a photograph d-man gave me next to my computer. It's of a field with sheep somewhere in the UK, and when I glance at it I like to think it's spungo's former home.

spungo also provided me with the inspiration for a series of photoshops.

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted June 02, 2007 21:48      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was totally hilarious!
Spungo has not gotten into my life enough to affect me, but I'll see...

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2007 01:06      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sosumi:
spungo also provided me with the inspiration for a series of photoshops.

Those are hysterical!

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 03, 2007 01:50      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know that Spungo has family in Japan ?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 03, 2007 09:01      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only spungo didn't take himself so seriously we could probably all take him more seriously.

Seriously!

*whew* I hope I never do that ⇑ again! *whew*

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 03, 2007 21:12      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks fs and iWanToUseaMac! I had fun making them. [Big Grin]

The Famous Druid: I have to admit, I did think of him when I first saw that.

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2007 13:40      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the baaather in law--black sheep! LOL!
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2007 14:06      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WWSP?*

Spungo's posts keep the surreal in the BS everyday self-absorbed tripe that we wade through. While some (most?) people act like spungo is our resident village idiot spouting randomnesses off-the-cuff with goatse-like reactions from his readers, I consider him more like the tribal witch doctor, tossing a bit of wisdom mixed in with the arcanely weird and taboo. He reminds me that nothing should EVER be sacred, and if something is a sacred cow on this site, it needs to be made into BBQ (with GarlicHead sauce of course!) as soon as possible.

Reading spungo's posts is like hitting a plexiglass wall in a dark room -- you think it's clear passage through and don't expect to be stopped so abruptly.

Then again, this is just my opinion.

Plus, when I look at my new futon mattress, I think of him. (The mattress is filled with 4 inches of snuggly wool, and I think of the sheep spungo has implied he has seduced with a little honeyed alfalfa and a bottle of Moet et Chandon**).

*What Would spungo Post?

** the alfalfa and Moet et Chandon was my addition, but I recall nearly every time something can go to bestiality, spungo's right up there adding his two pence.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2007 14:40      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just_Jess_B:
WWSP?*

LOL - I need that sticker. For my laptop, of course.

--------------------

boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2007 20:04      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
I now have an irrational fear on lanolin.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
I see his posts while I'm goofing off here, which is usually a daily thing. Also, while he's around, I'm not the biggest pervert on the forums.

I've yet to see spungo say anything perverse, at all. (does that mean you're still the biggest pervert? Probably.)
Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 12 posted June 04, 2007 20:19      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boo wrote:
I've yet to see spungo say anything perverse, at all. (does that mean you're still the biggest pervert? Probably.)

Don't make me come over there. I have whipped cream and I'm not afraid to use it...

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2007 20:45      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Promises, promises. [Roll Eyes]

-

Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2007 22:46      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me has had a pint or two with spungo, and shared a residence at times...

...the words, they do not exist...

(Honestly, he's a fine bloke, so long as you keep quiet about the sheep. [Big Grin] )
Besides, the Lysol takes care of the wellies alright.

sosumi, glad you liked that pic. [Smile]
Now, if only I didn't have to pay for it in blood...

On that cheerful note, I think I'm going to sleep. I won't count furry things to 'get there,' though. [Big Grin]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 05, 2007 13:30      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't make me come over there. I have whipped cream and I'm not afraid to use it...

Okay, can someone explain how you use whipped cream in a sexual encounter? Do you have to shave first 'cause bodies tend to naturally have a lot of hair; I don't know about you, but I do NOT like hair in my mouth.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted June 05, 2007 14:22      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee whiz, Rhon! Don't ask that kinda thing around here! spungo and his hapless minions are watching and likely to respond! [Eek!]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 05, 2007 14:36      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's a good topic for a PM [Wink]

Having done it before, maybe I'll send you one... but no fair reporting [Big Grin]

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2007 16:09      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
quote:

Okay, can someone explain how you use whipped cream in a sexual encounter? Do you have to shave first 'cause bodies tend to naturally have a lot of hair; I don't know about you, but I do NOT like hair in my mouth.
I'm used to hair in my mouth, but not for the same reasons that spungo probably is.
Anyway... what does hair in my mouth have to do with making ice cream sundaes? [Big Grin]

I sent you a PM, although I'm sure WinterSolstice's will be far more fun to read.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

Š 2015 Geek Culture