homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » anyone here in/near colombus OH?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone here in/near colombus OH?
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 7 posted May 05, 2007 04:51      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like i'll be out there may 11-15

[thumbsup]

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted May 05, 2007 21:14      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no one?

how about arizona? i'll be out there in a few weeks as well

and if we get lucky, we'll get a major contract in nyc and i KNOW there's several of you there [Wink]

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 06, 2007 11:36      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn -ct-

I wonder if you really should just become a Winnebago warrior as much as they are moving you around. [Razz]

It was good meeting up with ya.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 06, 2007 11:49      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winnebago Warrior at least sounds better than RV Rebel!

I wanted to do that same thing at one point. Jess and I were looking at nice RVs so I could consult. Woulda been fun, bu the problem is that we couldn't find a good way to deal with kids.

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 06, 2007 11:51      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The kid thing is easy.

That's why they make roof racks. [Wink]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2007 17:54      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CommanderShroom:
The kid thing is easy.

That's why they make roof racks. [Wink]

exactly

i mean, it worked in national lampoon's vacation, right?

--------------------

-ct-
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted May 06, 2007 17:55      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CommanderShroom:
damn -ct-

I wonder if you really should just become a Winnebago warrior as much as they are moving you around. [Razz]

It was good meeting up with ya.

and all you guys as well

except i don't want to do that much driving, especially in a land yacht
i'll fly, thanks [thumbsup]

--------------------

HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 11 posted May 06, 2007 19:00      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<WKRP>

You're going to Columbus!?

</WKRP>

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted May 10, 2007 17:10      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep - and i'll be there ~1pm tomorrow, then got to do some meets n greets with the clients, and might be back to the hotel (i don't even know which one yet lol) around ~9pm maybe

--------------------

Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted May 10, 2007 17:21      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any good Sci Fi cons in Columbus Ohio?

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2007 20:04      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so anyway, here i am

[Applause]

who's doin' what sunday eve?

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture