homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Socially awkward geeks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Socially awkward geeks
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 22, 2007 21:37      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad I left it alone. I couldn't think of the right way to phrase a comeback.

I was an introvert until I got really good at pretending to be an extrovert. I wonder how many other extroverts are introverts? Maybe there AREN'T any REAL extroverts! Maybe we're all pretending?!? I don't know... I never really understood.

Sorry if I'm coming off a bit tweaked, but I just finished watching a really good movie and the good ones make me loopy. Sometimes I love the French to an almost un-American degree.

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
supaboy
SuperFan!
Member # 183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 04:43      Profile for supaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ScholasticSpastic:
Sometimes I love the French to an almost un-American degree.

Among other things, they gave us the Statue of Liberty [Applause] and Melissa Theuriau. [hearts]

What's not to like?

Posts: 1767 | From: Columbia, SC USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 04:57      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by supaboy:
quote:

Among other things, they gave us the Statue of Liberty [Applause] and Melissa Theuriau. [hearts]

What's not to like?

Go check out Alizee. My brother thinks she's cute.
Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 05:58      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BooBooKitty:
quote:
Originally posted by supaboy:
quote:

What's not to like?

Go check out Alizee. My brother thinks she's cute.
I'll second that - Alizťe is smoking hot.
Seriously - check out This or This or her fan site.

Among my co-workers in an informal poll, she outranks pretty much any other celebrity. Comes after Angelina Jolie for me though [Wink]

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 06:05      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that Alizee has been "coached" by the likes of Mylene Farmer. Mylene has beena round for quite a while.
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 07:54      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boo:
Oh brother. [Roll Eyes] Now you're just irritating me. Other people on this forum also jump to conclusions and that is annoying. So, you're not the only one. But as has sadly often been the case here, people are deciding things without the facts. Even more annoying, most don't bother to ask for clarification; instead they (and you in this case) just jump in with a complaint or judgment.

When people have demonstrated an unwillingness to share information, geeks speculate. If you don't like it, then give out facts. You seem to like doing that over PM, but I do not operate that way. It's cliquish behavior and I will not engage in it here.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 09:22      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
quote:
Oh brother. [Roll Eyes] Now you're just irritating me. Other people on this forum also jump to conclusions and that is annoying. So, you're not the only one. But as has sadly often been the case here, people are deciding things without the facts. Even more annoying, most don't bother to ask for clarification; instead they (and you in this case) just jump in with a complaint or judgment.

When people have demonstrated an unwillingness to share information, geeks speculate. If you don't like it, then give out facts. You seem to like doing that over PM, but I do not operate that way. It's cliquish behavior and I will not engage in it here.
I don't give a fuck *how* you operate. [Mad] Don't you know that by now? I made an observation. I didn't detail the way in which this man was deviating from the social norm because I didn't think it necessary at the time. dragonman apparently jumped to the conclusion that I was being unreasonable about standards for acceptable behavior in terms of social norms. When I shared that he had been 2 1/2 hours late for a three hour get together, dman ignored that. He also said the man cited didnít represent all geeks. No duh. [Roll Eyes] Thatís what I said in the first post; that he was different from the other geeks I know. He also complained that I had made too many generalizations and corrected my use of the word geek by suggesting the man was actually a nerd (even though he makes a living the same way dman does.) Am I angry with dman? No. I was annoyed that he jumped to conclusions (always negatively) and that he totally misunderstood my whole post. But heís not one of these, ďI stand corrected,Ē types. Am I angry at you? Yes. Because the only way Iíve ever seen you *operate* is as a giant asshole. You just ooze shit.
Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 10:13      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe there AREN'T any REAL extroverts! Maybe we're all pretending?!?

No. My sister is most definitely an extrovert, to the extent where if she's alone for more than ten minutes, she decides that no one loves her and freaks out. Okay, I exagerate on the ten minutes thing; it's more like a couple hours, less if she's under some sort of stress. She knows her response is irrational, but she can't stop it. Fortunately, she's a fun and entertaining person to be around so it's not like she gets left alone very often.

I, on the other hand, start freaking out if I CAN'T be alone for a certain amount of time each day (and that amount of time increases when I'm under any sort of stress). Usually I go hide in a nice discreet manner that no one notices, but if I can't be discreet I just go hide and the extroverts start wondering what happened (the introverts seem to understand). This is something my extroverted boyfriend had a hard time wrapping his head around (I swear, he only takes time to decompress when he's SCUBA diving). I think he finally got it when my dad explained that this is how I am, this is how I've always been, and this is how I'm going to be.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 10:19      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit of an extrovert as well (though not to that degree).

I find it annoying to be around introverts for any great length of time for exactly the reasons you specified [Big Grin]

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 11:25      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't give a fuck *how* you operate. [Mad] Don't you know that by now?

Oh, yes, we do. And it annoys some of us to no end.

Now, let me sum it up: you are angry at that "geek" who didn't follow your social conventions. Right? Well, guess what? You came here without following our social conventions. Without an apology when people told you why your behavior was inappropriate. Without giving a f*ck, as you so graciously state.

You may disagree with our ways, you may consider them stupid, inappropriate, or anything you please, but remind yourself this old piece of common wisdom: when in Rome, do as the Romans. If your don't, then you are like those annoying American tourists who expect the whole world to speak English, and to find a McDo wherever they go.

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 11:41      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sad thing is, you can almost do that. And in South America, you can find KFC, Burger King, and Baskin Robbins while you're at it. [Roll Eyes]

What really got dman upset was not the way you, boo, described that especially inept geek. It was the way you talked about geeks in general - sweet, cute, etc. I for one didn't mind. That stuff blows by me. But dman (and maybe others here) felt like you were studying us like animals in a zoo or something. Look at all the fluffy geeks. They're so cute! Oh, but what the the hell is up with that one? Its fur's all ratty and it's twitching. Eww...

Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's how it was taken. And when he pointed it out to me, I could see why he felt that way. I kinda live in a grad student/scientist bubble so the subspecies treatment doesn't come my way very often (usually at family gatherings), but not everyone is so lucky(?).

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

BooBooKitty

Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 11:50      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
The sad thing is, you can almost do that. And in South America, you can find KFC, Burger King, and Baskin Robbins while you're at it. [Roll Eyes]

(The below is slightly off-topic, but I think Stereo and Xanthine have already expressed my sentiments on the issue pretty well. [thumbsup] )

Is it any wonder why some people in this world harbor some sort of resentment towards Americans because of the commercial infiltration of these eateries? Personally, when I travel, I avoid these places. I mean, the point of visiting other places is to check out the local fare. Heck, I very rarely visit these fast-food joints even when I am home. :-p Evil and vile stuff.

Okay, I will visit a Starbucks if that was the only place that sold decent coffee...

Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 11:59      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
quote:

I don't give a fuck *how* you operate. [Mad] Don't you know that by now? I made an observation. I didn't detail the way in which this man was deviating from the social norm because I didn't think it necessary at the time. dragonman apparently jumped to the conclusion that I was being unreasonable about standards for acceptable behavior in terms of social norms. When I shared that he had been 2 1/2 hours late for a three hour get together, dman ignored that. He also said the man cited didnít represent all geeks. No duh. [Roll Eyes] Thatís what I said in the first post; that he was different from the other geeks I know. He also complained that I had made too many generalizations and corrected my use of the word geek by suggesting the man was actually a nerd (even though he makes a living the same way dman does.) Am I angry with dman? No. I was annoyed that he jumped to conclusions (always negatively) and that he totally misunderstood my whole post. But heís not one of these, ďI stand corrected,Ē types. Am I angry at you? Yes. Because the only way Iíve ever seen you *operate* is as a giant asshole. You just ooze shit.
You brought it on yourself, princess. I made my attempt to mend fences early on, but you couldn't stop sniping at people I respect. I am an easy-going guy, except when people push certain buttons, and slights against family, friends, or people I just enjoy being around happens to be one of those. On the other hand, insulting me really doesn't cause me much concern, so feel free.

As far as my recent comments go, they were not specifically about Dman's, but your complaint that "Other people on this forum also jump to conclusions." You seem to feel we make guesses rather than asking, and that's one of the reasons I believe it happens in your case.

Edit: As far as Dman's comments go, my issue isn't so much the "cute" thing as the feeling I've gotten from several of your comments that you think we need your help here. I joined this forum because I like the way it is. I like that we have rules of ettiquette, and I like that many here post infrequently. I don't mind gregarious people, but I don't like it when they insinuate that there's something wrong with not being one.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 13:36      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boo sweetie I don't mean to stir things up again, but please reread your opening post in this thread. Can you not detect a patronising attitude there? Geeks are apparently "endearing and cute" (like those sweet little meercats in the zoo?) and though "socially inept" there are a few that are "adorable (to me, anyway)". Well that's so gracious of you, our collective bosom swells with pride. I assume from this post that you yourself do not suffer from these character defects, and are socially err...ept enough not to make a forum post insulting the members of that forum (what is the name of this forum again?), and certainly if you did such a thing your social errr.. eptitude would mean that you would not feel in the least surprised or hurt if that post garnered some hostile reactions. Admit it boo, you are crap at social interaction just like everyone else here, you are one of us! [Big Grin]

P.S. I deeply resent the accusation that there are no pretentious or affected geeks! C'mon swing those hips, and sashay girls! [Wink]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted March 23, 2007 13:42      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Calli, the laugh was welcome. (And I think the word you are looking for is "apt" and so, "aptitude". Just jumping to conclusions, again. [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 14:00      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only because you asked Calli.

/me attempts to sashay
/me trips, falls, and knocks over the biohazard bin

Oops...

--------------------
- The Decemberists

Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 14:01      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a thought, but I believe that the word geek no longer means a better dressed nerd, but now describes those people that in the fifties were "outsiders" or "hipsters" and in the sixties became the counterculture. Much of boo's original post is about confusing some particular dorkish elements with the whole. I take pride in not fitting in, as it's the grit in the oyster that creates the pearl. Artists are always outsiders, and I'd rather align with them than those who are happy merely to service the machine, however valuable such people are to all of us.

--------------------

boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 20:13      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stereo:
quote:
I don't give a fuck *how* you operate. [Mad] Don't you know that by now?

Oh, yes, we do. And it annoys some of us to no end.
Oh good. [Big Grin] I find the fact that you continually misunderstand or misinterpret my posts, annoying. I take it English is not your first language?

quote:
Now, let me sum it up: you are angry at that "geek" who didn't follow your social conventions.
Right?

No. As usual, you've got it all botched up. I wasn't angry at him, I was fascinated by a human being who seemed so clueless. I had never met anyone THAT clueless until that night. And don't call them "my" social conventions. Do you really live in a world where your boss would not question why you paid no attention to such details as .. oh .. when the work day begins? Your boss would be perfectly fine with you showing up 2 1/2 hours late for work one day, just skipping the next, coming in 3 hours late the next .. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Well, guess what? You came here without following our social conventions.

You still don't get it, do you? YOUR social conventions. WHO? YOU and just a few others, that's who. Oh, and what a surprise, the same few who happened to post again in this thread.

I said it then and I'll say it again, if SNAGGY and NITROZAC, who own and run this site, who put up the money, expend the time and energy to keep it running, if THEY have rules they want posters to live by, fine, I'm all for it. I will happily comply with those rules or, if I feel I can't, I'll leave the forum. It's that simple. I don't care about the "rules" imposed by a few self appointed buttinsky's such as you and a few others.
quote:

[quote]Without an apology when people told you why your behavior was inappropriate. Without giving a f*ck, as you so graciously state.

Um, because, the extent of my "inappropriate behavior" was to dare to necropost. [Roll Eyes] I don't consider that a sin worthy of apology.
quote:

[quote]You may disagree with our ways, you may consider them stupid, inappropriate, or anything you please, but remind yourself this old piece of common wisdom: when in Rome, do as the Romans.

YOUR ways? You are so arrogant. Never once did anyone with any ACTUAL authority tell me that I was doing anything wrong. Only the meddling buttinsky's. But then there were all the other people who told me to ignore them. Except they didn't use such a colloquial term. [Big Grin]
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 20:23      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What really got dman upset was not the way you, boo, described that especially inept geek. It was the way you talked about geeks in general - sweet, cute, etc. I for one didn't mind. That stuff blows by me. But dman (and maybe others here) felt like you were studying us like animals in a zoo or something. Look at all the fluffy geeks. They're so cute!

Okay, thanks for explaining that. I don't agree, of course. How someone could be offended by another person saying she found certain people cute is .. ridiculous, in my opinion.

Apparently dman has had a few things to say to about me to various people at the site. dman, you are welcome to bring any and all concerns/complaints/criticisms that you have about me, directly to me. Not that you care, but I'd respect you a hell of a lot more if you'd just say it to me instead of behind my back. Even Stereo has the balls to do that.
quote:

[quote] Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's how it was taken. And when he pointed it out to me, I could see why he felt that way.

Of course I didn't mean anything derogatory by it. I don't use terms like "endearing" as negatives. And it's wearisome that certain posters constantly look for the negative, constantly look for some mysterious double meaning or some underhanded scheme on my part, when I ask a simple question or post an observation. It makes me think some people reeeally have no lives. [Roll Eyes]

Sxeptomanic
I don't know what your links are but I'm not going to bother reading them.

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 21:44      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all due respect boo, dman is my friend and I am his friend. IRL, not "just the internet". I'm not just some random weirdo he went whining to - I'm a known weirdo he made a passing comment to. And of course we talk about geekculture.com, and of course I stand up for him from time to time. You can have a snit about that, or not. If it seems like we're all rallying around dman, well he's a respected member, and it's not as if he got offended all by himself and brought in a cheering squad. If you haven't noticed, Calli very independently and eloquently echoed the dragon's sentiments.

Too many of us have been pinned with the geek or nerd label and then had our asses kicked for it. You get labeled or pigeon-holed often enough, and you start to wish that, for once, an outsider would approach you as a person. A real person. An individual. Someone to be listened to. Someone who's worth more than homework or computer help. Using words like "cute" or "endearing" may seem complimentary to you, but to those you are applying the words to, it may feel like you're simply further enforcing the fact that they are outsiders, something other, a subspecies or something. Some are more sensitive to this than others. Most of the time, I let this sort of shit blow by me. I just don't have the energy to get worked up about it. Others get worked up but don't have the energy or will to say anything. I do, however, get annoyed when people and things I care about get slammed.

Tell me, is this how you always react when you've offended someone? Make it into their fault? That's called manipulation. I was in a relationship once, many years ago, with a guy who turned manipulative and it almost destroyed me. You might want to watch out for that sort of behavior before you hurt someone. Or maybe you already have hurt someone and don't care because it's their fault you hurt them, right?

In your own way, you're being as socially awkward as that poor nerd you came whining to us about.
You wanna hang with freaks like us, fine, but we play by our rules in our place, and we aren't going to change just for you. You can take it, or you can leave it. Or you can continue as you are and wonder why we get mad and try and explain, as you trample on something we hold dear, we shouldn't be upset. It's up to you.

BTW, I'm not sure you noticed, but some of us are contributing financially to the existence of this board. Doesn't give us any power or authority, true, but it's not JUST Nitro and Snaggy who make this place possible - it's just Nitro and Snaggy with the support of some of the membership. No dictator can hold onto power without support. Not even a benevolent one. [Wink] Just some food for thought.

--------------------
- The Decemberists

boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 21:56      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, I had no idea you and dman are friends in real life. Good for you. For what reason you thought you had to "rally round" him, I can not imagine. I certainly didn't attack him. And if he was offended .. what? Am I expected to apologize to him because of something I said that offended him? Something that was said with absolutely no malice or offense, intended? I am not entitled to think what I do, that "some" geeks are cute? (You notice I said I was speaking of my experiences in real life, not here.) And if apologies are to be made for offending people, is there one person here who intends to apologize to me for offending me? I won't hold my breath. [Big Grin]

I remember you being very offensive, in fact. Jumping on a bandwagon and attacking me, even though I had not said anything to you personally that was offensive. I guess you (and others like you who did the same) were defending your friends.

Yes, I think some geeks are cute. Call the authorities! Have me put in jail. [Roll Eyes]

Perhaps we can all agree to disagree?

Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 00:17      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boo, as I said before, if you cannot see that you brought this on yourself, the word "clueless" belongs to you completely. If you cannot bring yourself to apologise for being rude and offensive in your initial post, when you were completely unprovoked, and then paint the understandable hostile reaction as unjustified persecution of yourself, then the adjectives that occur to me are even less complimentary, and the politest one I can find is "solipsistic".

So boo, this is only a suggestion, but take a deep breath, calm down, reread the thread, and think again.

--------------------

Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted March 24, 2007 06:22      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy vocabulary, Callipygous! Even my dictionary didn't know that one! I think it's time for a an upgrade. (Although my French one had the noun form of it.)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 06:46      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that word. Solipsist
But I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 15:58      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I like that word. Solipsist

I don't think that is a particularly good definition Spaz. Perhaps the best way to explain this character trait is would be to point to a couple of fictional portrayals. The best that occurs to me is Rosamund Vincey in George Eliot's "Middlemarch", (a marvellous novel BTW), or perhaps the Alicia Silverstone character in "Clueless". It occurs most often in more than ordinarily pretty young girls.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture