homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Who's going to Macworld?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's going to Macworld?
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2006 01:59      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That perennial end-of-the-year question: no, not your resolutions -- who plans to go to Macworld in January? It's shaping up as a potentially bountiful year for new products and general Apple goodness.

As for me, I'll be there but don't know yet which day (though probably not Wed. the 10th).

--------------------
We must be the change we want to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2006 10:24      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming it fits in with my work schedule (and assuming I still have a work schedule--holiday work that <i>might</i> become permanent) I will probably be going on Tuesday or Thursday. If I don't have a work schedule I could go on any day, and I'd love to meet up with people. Having lunch with Nitro and Snaggy last year was awesome! (And Geordie of course, and I'm sorry, I've forgotten the online nick of the other guy with us. [blush] )

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 07, 2007 18:46      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like I'll be there on Thursday. Last year I was all set to see Nitro and Snaggy during Dave Pogue's show then join them and others for lunch, but a work-related emergency on the morning of shot that plan to heck. I'm really sorry I missed the opportunity to join in the fun.

Anyone else making the "pilgrimage" this week?

--------------------
We must be the change we want to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted January 07, 2007 19:58      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am supposed to be attending a Apple Service Field OPS session, however due to lack of funds and a store move, i will not be attending, YET AGAIN!

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2007 00:33      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, no work most of the week, so I could see anyone at MacWorld on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. On Wednesday I could make a whole day out of it and show you around the bay area.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2007 12:03      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ARGh, thats one of the things i wish i could do, but at last i live in eastern canada and have school to deal with. hope u guys have a fun time.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture