homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » 1st annual poultry costume day (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: 1st annual poultry costume day
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2006 13:22      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave your picture up, Stereo. I used the term poultry to refer to all birds because "poultry costume" sounds sillier than "bird costume". This is about being silly, not about following exact rules.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted October 26, 2006 13:38      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's how I took it. [Big Grin]

And I think it's an excellent idea, BTW. [Applause] Treat's on me!

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 27, 2006 12:19      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My camera's battery is dead so I'll have to post my entry tomorrow.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted October 27, 2006 14:42      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone need a dresser?

-

Posts: 490 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 28, 2006 10:28      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was afraid you'd never ask, JessyCat! [Eek!]

[Edit: So Steen, are you now escaped from your medical confines? I hope you are well; you seem in fine spirits...]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 28, 2006 10:40      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, though, Steen... I'd sue your plastic surgeon. He really did a fowl job this time.

In all seriousness: I was in STITCHES looking through this thread!! Totally great idea, Mr. Steen!!! [Big Grin] And thanks to everyone else who played along so well. [Smile]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2006 11:13      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
garlicguy wrote:
So Steen, are you now escaped from your medical confines? I hope you are well; you seem in fine spirits...]

Mostly. I'm home, but not allowed to run about in public for fear that I'll spread a plague of pox upon everyone.

I'd like to thank everyone who joined into my silliness too. It cheered me up.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 28, 2006 16:15      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee wizz, Steen! I forgot to load this earlier. It is so well done and all, that you probably won't notice the difference from my avatar.

-

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2006 16:19      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, the joke is on you... I spotted the difference right awway!

There's a tree in the background of the picture [Smile]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 01, 2006 10:02      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's quite the chicken smoker GG! [Big Grin]

EDIT: Sorry for the necropost, I was just referred to this thread and I couldn't resist.

--------------------
I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword,
Or manage it to part these men with me. - Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet)

Posts: 415 | From: /dev/geek/ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture