homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Mcdonalds Monopoly Game solved

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mcdonalds Monopoly Game solved
Ti
Assimilated
Member # 941

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted October 20, 2006 19:51      Profile for Ti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:: brushes off dust from unused avatar ::

I know it seems I only come on this forum when I have some shameless self promotion to do but here goes:

I got super bored the other day and decided it would be fun to expose what the real value of those little Mcdonalds monopoly pieces is. So I've done all the math and come up with some preliminary results [Smile]

Here it is, let me know what you think.

Kevin

--------------------
Check out my webpage/blog/review stash
www.logichigh.com

Posts: 377 | From: Sunnyvale, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2006 19:42      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 21, 2006 20:51      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That just reminded me that I forgot to redeem an instant win coupon for a free chicken sandwich [Frown]

*Wonders if he should dig through the wash to retrieve it*

I always thought that the McDonalds Monopoly game was a very clever marketing technique: you can make two properties as common as you'd like, creating the perception of being near winning, but without a much rarer third piece, the other two are useless.

Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture