homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » I'm dead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm dead
Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2006 16:39      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUHy8vrVY0

Hi guys, Im dead.

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

Posts: 406 | From: The Line Between Time and Space | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted July 15, 2006 17:14      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh... thanks to Tut, I can actually view this at work! [Wink]
Posts: 491 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2006 18:55      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me throws Luke in a hole and says "You've got something on your face" just before tossing on the first shovel of dirt.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2006 19:43      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me pops out of the ground 4 hrs later and goes to haunt Steen

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

Posts: 406 | From: The Line Between Time and Space | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Oz, the Wizard of
Highlie
Member # 1454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2006 02:14      Profile for Oz, the Wizard of   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this yours? It's fab.

--------------------
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Posts: 707 | From: The Emerald City | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2006 07:43      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is fscking awesome.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
soulshine
Mini Geek
Member # 5367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2006 07:56      Profile for soulshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's brilliant! [Smile]
Posts: 76 | From: North Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
canadiangeek
Geek
Member # 4946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2006 08:06      Profile for canadiangeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg thats relly good!!
Posts: 161 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2006 11:55      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no itz all tru - STFU Im leavin!!111!!!

Bloody hilarious to the max and definitely on the level of the classic
Posting and You

Good one Luke

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2006 14:03      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is SO sad that Luke died.

But his Hotness factor on Live Journal just went up by something like 7,000%... DOOD!

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2006 18:39      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funny thing is, I dont have a Live Journal, or a Xanga, or anything of that nature.

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2006 18:51      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker:
The funny thing is, I dont have a Live Journal, or a Xanga, or anything of that nature.

You're also most obviously not English. [Wink]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture