homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » I hate ppl I have to work with...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I hate ppl I have to work with...
Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 13, 2006 13:31      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So ya, right now Im working in the gym on campus this summer, liasion to any camps that are using space in the gym. Well we have a gymnastics camp going on right now, run by the gymnastics coach for the university. As its in the gymnastics area, he thinks that its his own space. Currently, as its summer, the team is not practicing, not in session, not on campus. And according to my boss, not a university employee for these reasons at the moment, hence why Im there for this camp. So with this, hes trying to tell me how to do my job, as its "his" space. So I went to my boss (the gym director) this afternoon, found out some interesting things about how the camp is run, and how they view it. I found out hes technically illegally using university keys to get in, everything he told me was in violation, and several other not-so-good things. In otherwords, the gym director, right after I left, was going to go talk to him, and told me she was going to drop a word in with the athletics director about him, and get his keys revoked. Possibly permanently, from the gym atleast. Lets see if his gymnastics camp, part 2, starts next week as posted...

Lets also see what he says to me tonight when Im back with him again...

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

Posts: 406 | From: The Line Between Time and Space | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2006 10:48      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh, I hate working with those kinds of people.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture