homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Proposal via Apple's timelapse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Proposal via Apple's timelapse
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 20, 2006 08:58      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
via tuaw...

When I first saw the time lapse movies Apple was doing for their New NYC store, I said "How do we get someone down there with a sign that says geekculture.com!" [evil]

Heh heh.. today I wake up to the news a geek has taken it even further... he's proposed to his beloved. Check out the story here, and the movie here:

http://images.apple.com/movies/us/apple/fifthavenue/timelapse0500.mov

I bet by the end of the day we see all kinds of fun stuff on these timelapses. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Moe Monkey
Geek
Member # 1900

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2006 15:13      Profile for Moe Monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
I bet by the end of the day we see all kinds of fun stuff on these timelapses. [Big Grin]

Yeah, I can just hear the conversation with the original guy and his beloved...

"Did you watch it? What did you think?"
"I don't know, honey, someone wanted to give me a free iPod? I'm not supposed to eat meat? I should get out of Iraq?"

[Smile]

Posts: 145 | From: The couch in the living room | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture