homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » The Feeling Of "blah" & "Yick"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Feeling Of "blah" & "Yick"
IScareWittyCommentsAway
Geek Larva
Member # 4878

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted February 09, 2006 05:42      Profile for IScareWittyCommentsAway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today (and the past few days for that matter) I have felt "blah" with bouts of "yick" tossed in for the heck of it.

Has anyone else been going through this?

--------------------
"Wake up kids, we've got the dreamers disease" -New Radicals from the song "you get what you give"

Posts: 20 | From: East Coast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Daniélín Aine
Mini Geek
Member # 4894

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2006 11:30      Profile for Daniélín Aine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget about "Yuck", "Ugh" and "Blech". [Big Grin]

I'm from the midwest too so I can concur... The weather hasn't exactally be too cheery and there has been a flu/cold bug going around.

Find something fun to do... Go out with friends or play a new game. Always makes me feel better. [Wink]

--------------------
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 96 | From: The resturant at the end of the universe | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture