homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Happy New Years?! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Happy New Years?!
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 31, 2005 21:44      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year's everyone! Here on my side of the world it is 12:45am and I decided to spend the day at home after some shopping. Everyone I associate with decided to do the same this year for some reason.

Have fun and be safe. [Cool]

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 00:14      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My very first post of 2006!!!!

Now I really feel like it's 2006. Since this is my graduation year, for the past semester I kept thinking it was 2006 when it really was 2005. So now it really IS 2006, and I can keep my head straight about things [Smile]

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year's eve!

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 00:28      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hearts]

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 09:20      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the Mayan calendar, only six more years 'til the end of the world! [Eek!] or [Applause] depending on how you're feeling.
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted January 01, 2006 09:51      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year, Everyone! I was cleaning the cat litter box during the New Year countdown, and found it was 12:00 when I heard the neighbor's firecracker, which irritated me immediately. [Razz]
Richard
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2868

Icon 14 posted January 01, 2006 10:32      Profile for Richard   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year All! I spent the new year over at a friends party all dressed up. Good luck to all in the new year!
Posts: 49 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
i_need_a_pillow
Geek
Member # 2765

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 11:32      Profile for i_need_a_pillow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GMx's post just gave me a good excuse to live it up this semester (like supergoo, I'm a senior).

/me starts humming a certain REM song

--------------------
The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.

Posts: 104 | From: I'm here. Where else? | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 11:55      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's the end of the world as we know it"?

We had some "fireworks", I was up till 0001 before I could finially catch some z's (coincidence?)

A bunch of Marines got some tracer rounds and let them go down range. It stirred up quite a comotion.

nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 13:14      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry New Year, Geek Culture.

Now back to getting over my hangover...

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 15:39      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy new year, and happy hangover Batman! Oh wait...
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kinguy
Geek
Member # 4527

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 02, 2006 00:40      Profile for Kinguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 02, 2006 06:20      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated new year. May everyone have a kick-ass 2006.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture