homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » What A Birthday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What A Birthday
musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 14, 2005 21:56      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you just hate it when you're sick on your birthday?
Posts: 46 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 14, 2005 22:06      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by musicbunnydancing:

Yes, and I was. Thank you for noticing!

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 07:50      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I can top that. I get to see my OB/GYN on my birthday for my postpartum appointment. Nothing says "happy birthday" like a pelvic exam. [ohwell]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 08:44      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
quote:

Yes, and I was. Thank you for noticing!
Oh you were as well? I was sick (And still am sick) on my brithday yesterday.
musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 08:47      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
I think I can top that. I get to see my OB/GYN on my birthday for my postpartum appointment. Nothing says "happy birthday" like a pelvic exam. [ohwell]

Oooh that sounds painful. Sorry you had to have that done.
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 08:52      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't done it yet. My birthday isn't until Thursday. They don't hurt, but it isn't exactly comfortable. (On the plus side, after this I get the official green light for certain "marital activities" [Eek!] ) [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 09:13      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you two already talking about V2.0? [Wink]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 11:51      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me a few years, then I might be willing to go through all that again.

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 12:01      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I haven't done it yet. My birthday isn't until Thursday. They don't hurt, but it isn't exactly comfortable. (On the plus side, after this I get the official green light for certain "marital activities" [Eek!] ) [Big Grin]

I don't know how you do it, honestly. I go out of my mind if I go like.. 4 days without said activities.. 6 weeks? *shudder*
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 12:16      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<TMI>1. For the first few days at least, and probably longer, you have neither the time nor the inclination for intimacy. 2. It's not like we can't do anything. You just have to avoid penetration. </TMI>

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 13:17      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
<TMI>1. For the first few days at least, and probably longer, you have neither the time nor the inclination for intimacy. 2. It's not like we can't do anything. You just have to avoid penetration. </TMI>

My statement still stands. [Smile]
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 13:29      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd better get used to the idea if you're planning to start a family of your own. [Cool]

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 13:34      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You'd better get used to the idea if you're planning to start a family of your own. [Cool]

Oh I know, but in the meantime, I'll complain -- we're gonna start on the whole 'trying' thing in a few months. [Eek!]
musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 18:05      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You don't have to be married to enjoy those activities. [evil]
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 18:31      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

True, but it's not the same without the three hours of begging first.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 21:12      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Is that what you meant by talk to the hand ?

*rimshot

/here all week, try the veal and tip your waitresses

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 23:23      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Three hours?...And there ladies and gents is my reason to stay single. [Wink]
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2005 00:46      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silly. [Wink] Women do not beg. The men are the ones that beg. [Big Grin]
Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2005 02:02      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YaYawoman:

Tell that to my boyfirend. He would rather play work on graphics. [ohwell] Maybe it is because he is American? [evil]
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2005 16:20      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Tell that to my boyfirend. He would rather play work on graphics. [ohwell] Maybe it is because he is American? [evil]
As I've said many a time, American men are crazy [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2005 18:13      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather play work on graphic sex... [evil]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2005 23:36      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I won't deny it, but they are so cute! Even if they don't understand that you can't put an english plug into a euro outlet. [Wink] [crazy]
ChildeRoland
Alpha Geek
Member # 3880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2005 03:42      Profile for ChildeRoland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mexican women are MUCH worse.

--------------------
=====================
Childe Roland

musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2005 13:17      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChildeRoland:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh really? How so? [evil]
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2005 13:21      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChildeRoland:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I sekent dat moshun!

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture