homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » I bought the Ipod Nano... sort of

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I bought the Ipod Nano... sort of
gladiator
Geek Larva
Member # 4387

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted October 14, 2005 19:43      Profile for gladiator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to my local Best Buy store to purchase a 4GB Ipod nano and found that not only was the 4GB sold out but the 2GB was also. Salesperson checked with other Best Buys in a 30 mile radius and found none available. Payed for the nano and was told they would come in sometime next week. Can't wait to start jogging with the nano. I need something to motivate me to jog so I can lose the pesky 30 pds of fat that plagues my midsection. I will let you guys know if it stands up to the rigors of jogging since it is flashed based versus hard drive.

--------------------
Gladiator:(noun)Celebrity and entertainer for the Roman masses.... without the paparazzi

Posts: 28 | From: St. Louis | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 14, 2005 19:50      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need motivation to lose weight too. I've promised myself a trip to Europe (or Australia with ApologetiX) if I can lose 50 pounds and save $1000 in the next six months.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 14, 2005 20:03      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome Glad, I think you're going to love it. [Applause]

and good luck with the weight loss.. remember, it's all math. Eat less calories too, and you can't help but lose weight. [Geek]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2005 00:56      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe, I see I'm not the only one who thought of the "I'll buy this MP3 player so jogging won't be so much of a drag". And lately I haven't been jogging much at all!

But I've still lost a load of weight, tennis, basketball, dancing, and diet changes have helped immeasurably.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture