homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » not sure how I should take this... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: not sure how I should take this...
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 18, 2005 14:24      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Actually Rhonnie, all I had to do was give them my sex and date of birth at the end. Oh yeah, and a question about a blog. No signing in required. Optional, but not required. After that, it took me straight to my results.

I'm glad to hear they've improved it since December 04. My friend at work and I would exchange quizzes to take during our slow weeks. It was really frustrating to take quizzes and then have them erased if we weren't signed in. Thankfully we're proofreaders and thus rather quick learners. [Wink]
Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 18, 2005 18:33      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough* bugmenot/dot/com *cough*

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
supaboy
SuperFan!
Member # 183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2005 12:46      Profile for supaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Master Assassin
You scored 88% in planning and 87% in doing
You scored higher than 99% on Knowledge
You scored higher than 99% on Stealth

I'm probably just good at taking tests. [Cool]

Posts: 1767 | From: Columbia, SC USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2005 13:39      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did so poorly on this test I don't even want to admit my score.
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2005 16:13      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^That^^^ probably means your future hubby is safe sleeping in the same house with you. The same might not be true for spouses of Master Assassins.

Hi, BW... Good to see you back

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
sumnchai
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3262

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2005 18:56      Profile for sumnchai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I just took it and scored the following.

"The Master Assassin
You scored 86% in planning and 79% in doing
Whatever you do, please don't be offended by anything I wrote on this test! You're the master. You plan, consider and evaluate absolutely everything. Not only that but your scientific brain continually evaluates innumerable variables even while on the job. You're know you don't have to be the bravest or the most unfeeling, you simply have a job to do and anyone around you while on that job are simply objects for you to influence as you do or do not see fit. You're the plumber, the doorstep evangelist, the door-to-door salesman, the telephone linesman, the delivery guy, any member of the local ecosystem because you understand that stealth is not in being unseen, but in being unnoticed. You have a thorough understanding of what it takes to kill (and what it doesn't take) and how to best avoid the kill being traced not just to you, but to anyone. You have many different methods, any of which you could employ within seconds of considering another while in the target's vicinity. You are the master assassin, the highest and best result available on this test.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 96% on Knowledge

You scored higher than 89% on Stealth"

Should I be afraid of myself?

--------------------
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,Anal-spc-Orgies.png[/img]

My Photos

Posts: 47 | From: Amherst, MA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2005 22:33      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Master Assassin
You scored 84% in planning and 75% in doing
[evil]

Now there's a good way to earn the money to finish my seminary education. [crazy]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2005 06:54      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Master Assassin
You scored 77% in planning and 78% in doing

I'm just afraid to let my wife take it - I might not want to sleep at night once I see her score. [Wink]

Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2005 16:02      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Um, given that chloroform is a single carbon with three flourines around it, it might be easier to just buy it. The synthesis probably isn't difficult (as in, no more than one step), but you'd need a lab and a fume hood and a lot of glassware and probably some really good fire insurance as well.

I may be wrong, but the guy who wrote this is a 20-something guy in the UK who probably has an IQ that is half of yours, and knows nothing about chloroform beyond its capabilities. I'll be the results are what *he* thinks is right, and he really has no idea what would really go down.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture