homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Beware of secretaries squirting your pants with ketchup (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Beware of secretaries squirting your pants with ketchup
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted June 19, 2005 16:34      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all the bad news out there, in some ways it's nice to know that there was room for this pressing item...

Lawyer red-faced over ketchup cleanup

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 19:16      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They need to iron out their differences.
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 19:28      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:

stop, don't start a thread with more puns

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 20:02      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure GMx can't help himself. He probably pants in anticipation
of a subject like this coming along.

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 19, 2005 20:26      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they could just bury their differences.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 01:24      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those legal types often fly off the handle.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 02:44      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -ct-:
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:

stop, don't start a thread with more puns
Don't try to hem me in.
nit
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 03:06      Profile for nit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a shame it took her so long to ketchup

--------------------
Nit
_ _ ___________________________ _ _
Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.

Unclear_Physicist
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3784

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 04:15      Profile for Unclear_Physicist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snaggy, the diverse tidbits of news which you find is amazing. Out of curiosity, do you scour various news webpages to find these tidbits or are your colleagues/chums the sauce of such information??!!

--------------------
Le geek est chic

Posts: 36 | From: Guildford, Surrey | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NOP
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 04:24      Profile for NOP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read that article several times thinking "what the hell were they doing in that restraunt to get ketchup on his pants??". It took me a while to cotton on to the fact they were using the American form of pants.
Posts: 46 | From: TL050227 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
nit
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 05:43      Profile for nit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now I have an image of an old lady passed out on the floor with her sons red stained Y Fronts in her hand

--------------------
Nit
_ _ ___________________________ _ _
Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 06:22      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NOP:
"what the hell were they doing in that restraunt to get ketchup on his pants??".

Just off the cuff one might guess that they were fooling around. Looks pretty serious now, though.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 07:31      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GG I wouldn't be to concerned about it.
It all seams innocent enough.

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 08:31      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, your bad puns have me in stitches.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
supaboy
SuperFan!
Member # 183

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted June 20, 2005 11:52      Profile for supaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And just when I thought I would have a day beweft of humor! This place is pretty warped. [crazy]
Posts: 1767 | From: Columbia, SC USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 14:07      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You punsters all need a good belting.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 14:16      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Druid, you're waisting your time.
Unclear_Physicist
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3784

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 14:20      Profile for Unclear_Physicist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Continuing from The Famous Druid's post...)

Are you aware that such punfests are generally illegal! However, the law doesn't seemingly include internet forums, which is a rather fortunate loop hole

--------------------
Le geek est chic

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 14:20      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What caused that lawyer to act so inconsiderately?
Was it upbringing?
Or is it in his genes?

--------------------

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 14:28      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm going to stop posting puns until it slacks off a bit.
Unclear_Physicist
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3784

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 14:32      Profile for Unclear_Physicist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GMx, didn't TFD's post strike accords with you? [Smile]

--------------------
Le geek est chic

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 14:35      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
What caused that lawyer to act so inconsiderately?
Was it upbringing?
Or is it in his genes?

Or maybe he just snapped?

In any case, he really should have just buttoned his lip and not needled her for damages.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 15:04      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we should just pocket the puns for now, it folks are gonna go all legal on us.
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 15:31      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she hadn't paid for his drycleaning, that secretary could have ended up on the wrong end of a law-suit.

--------------------

alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2005 15:47      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
.. ended up on the wrong end of a law-suite.

So hotels now have rooms dedicated in the name of Law now?

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture