homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » W00t! Last day of school!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: W00t! Last day of school!
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 08:40      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today was my last day at high school! [Big Grin] Now all I have left are my exams, a graduation prom, and then UNIVERSITY!

So as part of our leaving present, we decided to pull a few pranks on our school...

View photos!

For the most part, the photos should be self-explanatory, but descriptions are on my blog. [Razz]

I love my school! [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.silver-blade.net

Posts: 303 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 10:01      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh heh - looks like fun.

Eee - it's not like school was in my youth. If we were lucky, we'd only get beaten with a cricket bat three times on our last day, as opposed to ten. The really swotty ones got to keep a corner of their slate to chew on for the next four years' sustenance. An' we didn't have detentions - we 'ad the firing squad, or a rusty iron maiden to sleep in for a year. 'Ow times have changed...

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mel
Alpha Geek
Member # 3553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 11:29      Profile for Mel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I graduated, someone decided to put chickens in the quad that we have. They were there for a couple of weeks before they decided to remove them. Pranks are always pulled at my university too. Somehow somebody managed to put a car on the roof of one of the buildings.

Congrats on the Graduation!

Posts: 309 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 12:42      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last decent senior prank I remember was actually done by a sophomore, heh. He set up an Asterix server, had it spoof the school board's caller ID info, and called about 10% of the school (not sure what happened - maybe he didn't want to type in all 3000 phone #s). Almost no one he called showed up the next day.

--------------------
Let them be stupid - the market will sort it out.

Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Alephcat
Alpha Geek
Member # 2617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 21, 2005 14:40      Profile for Alephcat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you only sold the school and a car? Some of my friends advertised the school, the heads car and his wife for sale in the paper

--------------------
"You have the right to search in silence. If you give up the right to search in silence, anything you say can and will be modded down in a court of public opinion."

Posts: 300 | From: Chester | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2005 06:04      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It reminds me of this page which showcases all the pranks/hacks students performed around the MIT

Linkity link link.

--------------------

BronzeG3
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2590

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 22, 2005 06:46      Profile for BronzeG3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SilverBlade:
Today was my last day at high school! [Big Grin] Now all I have left are my exams, a graduation prom, and then UNIVERSITY!

So as part of our leaving present, we decided to pull a few pranks on our school...

View photos!

For the most part, the photos should be self-explanatory, but descriptions are on my blog. [Razz]

I love my school! [Big Grin]

Today is your last day of school?! Where do you live????

Oh wait..

Good luck in the university.

Posts: 44 | From: VTech | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dorkimus Prime
Maximum Newbie
Member # 3850

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2005 19:40      Profile for Dorkimus Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you get your butt kicked at school [weep]
Posts: 12 | From: Right Behind You | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2005 06:27      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dorkimus Prime:
did you get your butt kicked at school [weep]

No way [Razz] But there were teachers who searched through our bags at the school gate before we went in. Brother_Dysk's big roll of tape was confiscated, but they did not find his screwdriver. [evil]

--------------------

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 24, 2005 07:07      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SilverBlade:
Brother_Dysk's big roll of tape was confiscated, but they did not find his screwdriver. [evil]

Only because he didn't hide it in his bag [Eek!]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture