homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » I got one! I finally Got one!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I got one! I finally Got one!
Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2005 20:58      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight we left the boy at home with his Tron and schnuck out to get my boohbah!

-

I like my boohbah and my boohbah likes me. See how yellow he is - he sings and dances and farts like there's no tomorrow! He fills right up with air and PLBBBBBBBBBBBB - he flys across the room. Please help save the boohbahs! Some mean men are selling boobah fur for womens clothing While other inhumane meanies slaughter the boohbahs to serve in Chinese restaurants. New footballs are made from Boohbah colon (because it is so strong, stretchable and holds air so well) - I am planning on boycotting NFL games until Bulb Ceiling or whoever is in charge of those monsters in the NFL puts a stop to the insanity!

I wil not watch or even attend a pro football game until at least next August! If you are willing to keep this pledge with me let me know! I think we can get everyone in America to stay away from NFL Games for the next six months! Help me get the word out - SAVE THE BOOHBAHS!

Posts: 416 | From: The Beach | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2005 21:16      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One question for ya, Chesty:

ARE YOU DRUNK???

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2005 21:38      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolute-ly not.

In all actuality I have had one beer - which is way more than i usually have. and am starting on the second- I'm celebrating the Liberation of My

-

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2005 21:40      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second question for ya:

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING??

--------------------

Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2005 21:51      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been going by this wall of these things in the local smallfart for a couple months - each time i would squeeze the hand of everyone of them. they sing and dance and fart!

Boohbah.com

It's like the poor brother to the really best show:

teletubbies!

Which I watch for hours - Drives my son and wife bonkers!

n4dmx
Geek
Member # 3177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2005 22:07      Profile for n4dmx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! A flatulating yellow Grimace (from McDonald's [I still have no idea what menu item he/she/it represented] commercials) [Confused]

If it farts, I will laugh by default. I don't know why.

Where might one purchase these intriguing objects of gleeful flatulence? [Big Grin]

Posts: 218 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2005 22:16      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Third and final question for you tonight:

WHY??

lol

--------------------

Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2005 22:51      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got mine at Smallfart ($3.00 marked down from $27) It was this years "tickle me Elmo"

Make sure you get the electricalical one ( now on third beer and loopy as Lupe)

as to why - di dyou not read what these horrible male (probably white; probably republican) persons are doing to these helpless creatures???

Will you join me in boycotting NFL games for the next six months?

ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 13, 2005 18:36      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's threads like this that make me proud every time I pay my high speed internet bill.

[crazy]

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 13, 2005 19:39      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His constant chattering and farting has rubbed my little Mattie the wrong way - It's a gruesome attack in retaliation.

-

Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2005 22:28      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try the tequila it's great.

/In hopes that you pass out so I can steal the yellow thing for a football and a pair of gloves

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted February 14, 2005 07:26      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mac D:
Try the tequila it's great.

If not tequila then at least a shot of rum!! [crazy]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2005 11:13      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tried the Tequilla, and the rum, and the vodka - but none of them seem to calm the dog down. Alchohol seem sto make the dog even more angry and

UhOh.... Now the dog has barfed on the Boohbah.

THANKS - GREAT ADVICE !!!!

ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 17, 2005 19:41      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Boobah is HUGE!!!! How big is that thing?!?!? It's FRIGHTENING!!! [Eek!]

I'm siding with your dog on this one. CHEW BOY CHEW!!!!!! [Mad]

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 17, 2005 20:20      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little boohbah is gone bye bye. I looked far and wide over hill and dale (is that dell?) Who's Dale? Whose dell is Dale in? This isn't a Dell, It's a custom-built gamer with a Soyo Moboand a tricked out GC.

Where did my boohbah go?

I searched high and low. I wasn't really high - maybe a little under the weather, but not intoxified in any way whatsoever. Whatever.

Has anyone seen my boohbah? My Maddy was playing with him - they had such fun plaing helicopter and tug of war and "shake the guts out of the boohbah". The other dogs watched Boohbah and Maddy play - they liked the way he sang!

-

But boohbah ran away. My dogs said he farted and flew across the house to an undisclosed destination. An infestation. The boohbah has hidden in my walls.
Skittles said Maddy ate Boohbah - Maddy said "don't be silly"

Skittles and Maddy have started to play now!

-

My wife said boohbah went to the boohbah land in the sky - but I know that's not true. Boohbah land is in the tv not in the sky, Oh My!

Where has my Boohbah gone? How will I carry on?

Has anybody seen my Boohbah??

Has anybody seen Maddy?

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 17, 2005 20:57      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put the matches away, man...

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 18, 2005 02:36      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep yur hands on your head and STEP AWAY FROM THE COUCH....

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
jordanv
Assimilated
Member # 3189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 18, 2005 03:25      Profile for jordanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim Morrison would be proud.

P.S: That actually made sense to me. Do I need to see a doctor?

P.P.S: Chesty - try looking in non-euclidian angled hiding spaces - use your tentacle appendages.

Posts: 364 | From: a house (in Sydney) | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 18, 2005 06:41      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say we form a GC Re-con squad.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 18, 2005 08:33      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re-con by fire.....

Don't stop just 'cause he's dead, use the whole belt....!!!!!

[evil]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 18, 2005 23:14      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skittles and Maddy have started to play now!

?!?!?!??!?!??!?! [Confused] [Confused]

Looks more like they've leapt right out of a steaming fissure from Hell and are wreaking vengeance on the mortal and doomed.

Whew that last picture is fierce! [Eek!] The expression on the dog to the right will likely appear in a bizarre Poeish nightmare that I'll have tonight (I ate too much rarebit too.. urp).

Yeesh...

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2005 20:00      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my son fessed up - Maddy ate the boohbah.

By the way,Skittles (the white one)is the sweetest li'l pup in the world. Just don't mess with his chewy!

Those two goat it for about four hours every day while the black dog just watches.

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2005 20:39      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, somehow that reminds me of the surreal "Who stole my pie" video.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture