homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » new job!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new job!
GeekGirl38
Geek Larva
Member # 3365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 17:35      Profile for GeekGirl38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone!
i just got my job that i've been wanting , i'm now a fitness instructor! well and advisor.
anyhow i'm really excited about it, and i start tomorrow, it should be fun.
also i just joined this website, and you can vote for me! i need better photos but thats the best i got so far
http://www.newfaces.com/andrea880 [Big Grin]
anyways, nothing else new happening with me [ohwell]
[Smile]

drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 17:47      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wipes drool from chin*
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 08, 2005 18:06      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So

the *real* you at last?

Good luck in the new job anyway...

[Smile]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 18:20      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grrrrrrrrrowl

I love a gal with a....a.... size 7 shoe

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted February 08, 2005 18:51      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey congrats on the new job!

smilie aerobics----->  -

[Eek!] /me books GeekGirl38 for propeller beanie modeling session.

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 19:42      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a talent scout site so I assume you want to act or model?

I've directed a few short movies and it's amazing the kind of information people give out on a resumé. You get to know them fast. Real fast. Sometimes it's a little uncomfortable... hmmmm...

Well, enough self-gratuitous digression, good luck on the new job! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 21:08      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh...huh.......
Um......

/me closes window, and attempts to get brain back towards computers and typing and stuff....

Good luck on the new job! [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
GeekGirl38
Geek Larva
Member # 3365

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 08, 2005 21:24      Profile for GeekGirl38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my gosh guess what ?? i just checked my email and along with my new job an agency has finally replied!!!!!!! yay!!!! oh i'm so much more excited... i guess it doesn't take much when i get happy about my books and dog... [Roll Eyes] but anyhow i'll write tomorrow and see what they say she's going to call before 2, cause i have to start work after that... it's going to be a good day tomorrow!
and yea i have always wanted to be a model, but i never wanted to be a dumb model, so i have spent way too long studying and schooling myself, and now i think it's time to try out the modelling scene again [Smile] there is alot of opportunity over in vancouver, i wouldn't mind just doing local stuff like that, but i really like to do the best at whatever, even at small jobs so maybe it could lead somewhere bigger, although i don't think bigger is better necessarily, as far as that sort of career goes. i really enjoy the modelling itself, i like to do more artistic modelling too
whoa, i'm talking too much again, cause i'm hyper now, i gotta go do some pilates and listen to loud music [Big Grin]

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2005 21:29      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excited? Maybe you could send me an mpg of you jumping up and down, all excited.....I could send this clip along to my contacts in the 'industry' [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Titanium Warrior
Alpha Geek
Member # 1885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2005 07:28      Profile for Titanium Warrior   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GeekGirl38:
i really enjoy the modelling itself, i like to do more artistic modelling too
whoa, i'm talking too much again, cause i'm hyper now, i gotta go do some pilates and listen to loud music [Big Grin]

Artistic modelling you say? and hey how about that I'm an artist [Wink]

Heheh good luck with your new job.

Cheers
-TiW

--------------------
I used to have super powers until my therapist took them away.

Posts: 333 | From: Victoria, BC Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2005 09:14      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GeekGirl38:
oh my gosh guess what ?? i just checked my email and along with my new job an agency has finally replied!!!!!!! yay!!!! oh i'm so much more excited... i guess it doesn't take much when i get happy about my books and dog... [Roll Eyes] but anyhow i'll write tomorrow and see what they say she's going to call before 2, cause i have to start work after that... it's going to be a good day tomorrow!
and yea i have always wanted to be a model, but i never wanted to be a dumb model, so i have spent way too long studying and schooling myself, and now i think it's time to try out the modelling scene again [Smile] there is alot of opportunity over in vancouver, i wouldn't mind just doing local stuff like that, but i really like to do the best at whatever, even at small jobs so maybe it could lead somewhere bigger, although i don't think bigger is better necessarily, as far as that sort of career goes. i really enjoy the modelling itself, i like to do more artistic modelling too

There's an acting position on my casting couch available. You might appear in such films as, "gettin' it on, dnm style part deux" or, "midgets with three legs".

You'll have to model in front of me first in the emperor's new clothes if you catch my drift.

[Wink]

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 09, 2005 09:27      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Good luck with the new job!!

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
davor
Mini Geek
Member # 3073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2005 12:00      Profile for davor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck with a new job and you are very pretty i voted 10 on that site [Smile]

--------------------
Davor

http://davortech.wordpress.com

Posts: 51 | From: europe | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 09, 2005 12:27      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats there GG38. It is very rare to get the jobs we truly want. So live it up. and have fun.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture